From: sowjanya on
Thanks for the help.

I am still unable to run in debug mode.
I have added OCX and DLL Projects in the group.
But after adding the VB client. I have problem refering the OCX(VBP of
the OCX) in the VB client.
It gives the message as "can't add reference to specific file".
And Since my VB client is already two controls from the OCX.
I had to remove the controls on the VB client frm file.
And add the reference for the OCX(not the complied one).
Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks.

From: Jan Hyde (VB MVP) on
sowjanya <sowjanya.nukala(a)gmail.com>'s wild thoughts were
released on 24 Apr 2007 05:16:01 -0700 bearing the following
fruit:

>Thanks for the help.
>
>I am still unable to run in debug mode.
>I have added OCX and DLL Projects in the group.
>But after adding the VB client. I have problem refering the OCX(VBP of
>the OCX) in the VB client.
>It gives the message as "can't add reference to specific file".

Make sure you've removed the existing reference to the OCX.

If you still cannot add a reference to the vbp, hit the
browse button and find the vbp that way.