From: Jesper, Denmark on
Hi, Im trying to get command line arguments into my VB windows application.
I've set some arguments under the 'debug' tab underproject properties.

When running the program I get the following message:

"The current project settings specify that the project will be debugged with
specific security permissions. In this mode, command line arguments are not
be passed to the executable. Do you want to continue debugging anyway?"

I've managed to find a place describing the problem,
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919827

But not how to resolve it!!!. What is Debug in Zone feature??. This is not a
problem in C#, neither in a VB console application. What is going on.

The entry point in the program looks like this:

Sub Main(ByVal cmdArgs() As String)

' This call is required by the Windows Form Designer.

InitializeComponent()

If cmdArgs.Length > 0 Then

LoadFile(cmdArgs(1))

End If

End Sub

Regards.
Jesper.

From: Dave Sexton on
Hi Jesper,

Open the project's properties window, browse to the Security tab and make
sure "Enable ClickOnce Security Settings" is unchecked.

--
Dave Sexton