From: Jacob Wall on
There seems to be a maximum height of 40 for labels when creating input
forms with the inform box editor. I have a GROB taller than that which
showed fine before migrating it to its own source file. I am in the
process of moving a bunch of input forms that I coded without the editor
to input form editor generated source, for speed improvements, etc.

Any ideas how to increase this height? Is this something from the days
of the 64 row screen heights?

Part of a library and the 80 row screens for Inform box is checked in
the Project Window.

Jacob
From: William Graves on
It is easy for me to change BUT I do not recall why the original limit is
there.
Does anyone in the group remember limits on label heights for both the old
HP48 style boxes as well as the newer ones?
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bill Graves RKBA!
bgraves(a)ix.netcom.com

From: Jacob Wall on
It dawned on me also that I could just break the GROB up into 2 parts,
top and bottom, which works just fine.

--
Jacob Wall

From: Jacob Wall on
P.S. While we're on the Debug4x subject, I'm putting my vote in for
adding 'copy' and 'paste' to the right click menu. I am almost
converted to keyboard shortcuts but still find myself doing the right
shift thing occasionally.

--
Jacob Wall

On 21/05/2010 5:14 PM, Jacob Wall wrote:
> It dawned on me also that I could just break the GROB up into 2 parts,
> top and bottom, which works just fine.
>
> --
> Jacob Wall
>
> On 21/05/2010 7:37 AM, William Graves wrote:
>> It is easy for me to change BUT I do not recall why the original limit is
>> there.
>> Does anyone in the group remember limits on label heights for both the
>> old
>> HP48 style boxes as well as the newer ones?
>> -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>> Bill Graves RKBA!
>> bgraves(a)ix.netcom.com
>>

>> "Jacob Wall"<jacobw(a)surv50.ca> wrote in message
>>> There seems to be a maximum height of 40 for labels when creating input
>>> forms with the inform box editor. I have a GROB taller than that which
>>> showed fine before migrating it to its own source file. I am in the
>>> process of moving a bunch of input forms that I coded without the editor
>>> to input form editor generated source, for speed improvements, etc.
>>>
>>> Any ideas how to increase this height? Is this something from the
>>> days of
>>> the 64 row screen heights?
>>>
>>> Part of a library and the 80 row screens for Inform box is checked in
>>> the
>>> Project Window.
>>>
>>> Jacob

Pages: 1