From: AAA1986 on
I have a column that is listed in decimals: e.g. .15, .30, .45. I would like
the column to be changed to whole numbers: 15, 30, 45. I was only able to
convert these to percentages, 15% etc., but not to whole numbers.

Thanks.
From: Gord Dibben on
Type 100 in an empty cell.

Copy that cell.

Select the range to change and paste special>multiply>ok>esc

Clear the cell with 100

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: tim m on
There might be a way to do this via custom formatting but a fairly quick way
to do ith otherwise would be to insert a column next to the one with the
decimals and then put a formula like this in and then copy down.

=A1*100

A1 being the 1st cell where your decimal data starts. After doing that you
could copy all of those results and 'paste special' ... 'values' right over
top of them. (thus giving you whole numbers rather than the formulas.)

From: T on
you need to right click on that cell and go down to where it sauys format
cell. format it as a number and it should give you whole numbers if that
doesnt work try formating it as a text

From: T on
right clikc on the cell with the decimal and go down to where it says format
cell. click on number and it will ask how many decimals u want after. or u
can do it as text-do it this way if some of you numbers start with 0. in
number format the 0 will not show up