From: Dr J R Stockton on
In comp.lang.javascript message <51e2706b-7d61-4472-b04c-27f5a7e19caf(a)x1
g2000prc.googlegroups.com>, Tue, 6 Jul 2010 21:06:58, RobG
<rgqld(a)iinet.net.au> posted:

>Hopefully conversion from Boolean to number is robust (though JRS's
>comments about the vagaries of number.toString(radix) have me
>worried).

The aforementioned temporary page ... base-cnv.htm now includes two
versions for exact conversion of fixed-point strings from one base to
another. As well as one for truncation, one for proper rounding.

Before moving it to js-maths,htm, I'll probably "merge" them by adding a
switch for rounding actually being done.

Since Number to/from binary fixed-point string is not difficult, that
will provide a checker for Number.toString(radix).

SigSub : "ZBLIST, a Replacement for Vern Buerg's LIST.COM for
64-bit Computers" at <http://www.bizer.com/zblist/>. RIP.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London UK. ?@merlyn.demon.co.uk Turnpike v6.05 MIME.