From: mikee on
We have an e2k3 domain and exchange server with sp2. In the exchange system
manager under recipients, recipient policies properties, we have the default
mailbox cleanup. We have it set to "when processing a mailbox to (delete
immediately) any calendar item over 180days old. We have noticed that we
still have calender items older that 180days. What could be causing this to
not run and when is it running (during what process)?

Thanks in advance
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:38:07 -0700, mikee
<mikee(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We have an e2k3 domain and exchange server with sp2. In the exchange system
>manager under recipients, recipient policies properties, we have the default
>mailbox cleanup. We have it set to "when processing a mailbox to (delete
>immediately) any calendar item over 180days old. We have noticed that we
>still have calender items older that 180days. What could be causing this to
>not run and when is it running (during what process)?

The dates used by the mailbox manager are the "modified" dates, not
the "sent" or "received" dates.

You should be able to define a custom "table" view for the Calendar
folder and add the appropriate date fields to the view to see the
dates.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP