From: BGCSOCAL on
Today I tried to install Defender on a PC with Windows XP SP3 fully updated.
I got a MsiInstaller error 1920 telling me to make sure I had sufficient
right to do the install. This PS is joined to a domain and the logon I was
using is a domain administrator. I found no TechNet articles that discussed
this error. Any ideas?
--
Bettie
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Asked/Answered in Security newsgroup. If you must make identical posts to
multiple newsgroups, please cross-post one (1) message to all of them.
Thank you.

Multiposting vs Crossposting:

BGCSOCAL wrote:
> Today I tried to install Defender on a PC with Windows XP SP3 fully
> updated.
> I got a MsiInstaller error 1920 telling me to make sure I had sufficient
> right to do the install. This PS is joined to a domain and the logon I was
> using is a domain administrator. I found no TechNet articles that
> discussed
> this error. Any ideas?

Pages: 1
Prev: Missing INF File