From: Tim Meddick on
Sorry Twayne,
I don't know what "the right way" (as you call it)
is, in regard to someone who wants to defragment their paging file (for
whatever reason) as far as I know there's only one way available to do
that.

And as for the statement "still adding a very considerable amount of
code" - the file responsible for executing at boot is all of 25kb (is that
large?) and never takes more than a few seconds to complete just after
chkdsk.exe has finished....

==

Cheers, Tim Meddick, Peckham, London. :-)