From: Tim on
I have a sequence that retrieves a file from an FTP server and then deletes
it from that server. The problem is that I can't delete the file. The task
returns the error:

Error: 0xC002918E at FTP Task, FTP Task: Unable to delete remote files using
"FTP Connection Manager 1".

I use the same connection manager and remote path variable for both tasks.
I can use the command line to delete the files, so it's not a permission
problem.

I have found other information about problems like this but they all deal
with UNIX. I've posted this question on MSDN, but have received nothing in
response.