From: Owen on
I am running Win2K domain with SP4.
Multiple sites with 5 domain servers.
There was a problem with FRS for quite awhile which was resolved with a
burflag fix.

The problem is, it seems that during the period when FRS was not running
correctly, all the domain controllers generated GPolicies (up until now, we
have not been using GP, we are about to start using it)
Now that the FRS is running correctly, if you go to
\winnt\sysvol\sysvol\<domain>
you see the following folders:

Policies
Policies_NTFRS_219e1ff8
Policies_NTFRS_2be1f54f
Policies_NTFRS_2c93df07
Policies_NTFRS_a6d93220

Within each folder, there are copies of the same group policy.
My question is, can I delete some of these?
If so, which ones?

Regards,
From: Brian Desmond [MVP] on
You can delete all of the conflict ones which are the ones with the _NTFRS
suffix.

--
Thanks,
Brian Desmond