From: smh on
I work in a busy performing arts centre and we are trying to improve our
booking system from rooms etc. Last year I created an entire rooming schedule
and booking diary on excel but as you can imagine this has many problems. The
school doesn't use outlook (which obviously would have been a primary option
as this sort of thing is already set up!) so I am wondering if ther is anyway
to create a database or something to do the same job?

Any suggestions!?!
From: vvariety on
On Apr 27, 7:53 am, smh <s...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I work in a busy performing arts centre and we are trying to improve our
> booking system from rooms etc. Last year I created an entire rooming schedule
> and booking diary on excel but as you can imagine this has many problems. The
> school doesn't use outlook (which obviously would have been a primary option
> as this sort of thing is already set up!) so I am wondering if ther is anyway
> to create a database or something to do the same job?
>
> Any suggestions!?!

You can try using the template wizard for event planner to start with
and then tweak it to meet your needs but it should give you a good
start.
From: Peter Hibbs on
Perhaps this will give you some ideas :-

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/flex-grid-appointmentbookings-demo_topic513&SID=d2ae41b9-5z88-d985a1z7-4bfe2813-be773z9f.html

Peter Hibbs.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 04:53:02 -0700, smh
<smh(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I work in a busy performing arts centre and we are trying to improve our
>booking system from rooms etc. Last year I created an entire rooming schedule
>and booking diary on excel but as you can imagine this has many problems. The
>school doesn't use outlook (which obviously would have been a primary option
>as this sort of thing is already set up!) so I am wondering if ther is anyway
>to create a database or something to do the same job?
>
>Any suggestions!?!

Pages: 1
Prev: invio
Next: previous record not showing