From: Reinaldo de Carvalho on
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Wietse Venema <wietse(a)porcupine.org> wrote:
[..]

> This is an attempt to describe what it would take to make things
> such as header_checks independent of message content order. This
> would make multi-header checks possible as a side effect.

[...]

Hi Wietse,

Have a chance to be available the SMTP information inside
header_checks/end_of_header_checks like macros ${client_address},
${sasl_username}, ${sender} and additionally regexp/pcre capability to
compare (if) this with the header?

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho

From: Victor Duchovni on
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 06:05:06PM -0300, Reinaldo de Carvalho wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Wietse Venema <wietse(a)porcupine.org> wrote:
> [..]
> >
> > This is an attempt to describe what it would take to make things
> > such as header_checks independent of message content order. This
> > would make multi-header checks possible as a side effect.
> >
> [...]
>
> Hi Wietse,
>
> Have a chance to be available the SMTP information inside
> header_checks/end_of_header_checks like macros ${client_address},
> ${sasl_username}, ${sender} and additionally regexp/pcre capability to
> compare (if) this with the header?

This is most unlikely. For complex content inspection, use an external
content filter or milter.

--
Viktor.

From: Wietse Venema on
Reinaldo de Carvalho:
> On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 9:44 PM, Wietse Venema <wietse(a)porcupine.org> wrote:
> [..]
> >
> > This is an attempt to describe what it would take to make things
> > such as header_checks independent of message content order. This
> > would make multi-header checks possible as a side effect.
> >
> [...]
>
> Hi Wietse,
>
> Have a chance to be available the SMTP information inside
> header_checks/end_of_header_checks like macros ${client_address},
> ${sasl_username}, ${sender} and additionally regexp/pcre capability to
> compare (if) this with the header?

No. This is table lookup, not a programming language.

Wietse

From: Reinaldo de Carvalho on
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Wietse Venema <wietse(a)porcupine.org> wrote:
> Reinaldo de Carvalho:
>>
>> Have a chance to be available the SMTP information inside
>> header_checks/end_of_header_checks like macros ${client_address},
>> ${sasl_username}, ${sender} and additionally regexp/pcre capability to
>> compare (if) this with the header?
>
> No. This is table lookup, not a programming language.
>
>        Wietse

Maybe out of end_of_header_checks scope, but an old wish is process
header_checks selectively by SMTP information.

Have a chance to be available a action to restricton maps to
enable/disable [[end_of_]header|body]]_checks. I don't look the
internal communication between smtpd and cleanup, but due the smtpd
receive_override_options parameter I infer to be feasible.

Another wish is the support to non-terminatives actions (i have
commented few mounths ago)[1].

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/postfix-users(a)postfix.org/msg21004.html

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho

From: Reinaldo de Carvalho on
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Reinaldo de Carvalho
<reinaldoc(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Another wish is the support to non-terminatives actions (i have
> commented few mounths ago)[1].
>
> [1] http://www.mail-archive.com/postfix-users(a)postfix.org/msg21004.html

Maybe not actualy compatible with lookup table concept because will
return many results, but is a idea. Maybe this support should be
activate selectively since it implies less performace.

Regards,

--
Reinaldo de Carvalho