From: Bernie on
I have a simple report program that installs fine on XP and newer machines.
When it installs on a Win2000 terminal server it creates the desktop icon,
but does not display the correct icon for the program. It displays a default
icon.

I've double checked that the icon contains the correct resolutions. The
program file displays the correct icon, and if I manually copy a shortcut to
the desktop is displays the correct icon.

Also the start menu shortcut diplays the incorrect icon also.

Any suggestions here? I can't seem to find any reason why Win 2000 would
behave differently.

Bernie