From: Thomas Wilson on

Command Line. I want to have the script launched at startup, by having a
Terminal command call the script, then when the script executes, it
determines whether or not the key is being held down and if it is, it
then modifies the permissions of certain folders on my hard disk.

I am using OSX.

From: Thomas Wilson on
Could anybody possibly give me a code example of how to detect a
keyboard event?
I am new to Ruby and I am not quite familiar with the syntax yet.
Thanks.