From: Gregor Kofler on
Am 2010-06-04 13:21, Beline meinte:
> I tried to find the currect version of universal detection javascript,
> for OS, Browser, and Browser Version(all in one), but find only old
> http://www-archive.mozilla.org/docs/web-developer/sniffer/browser_type.html
>
> Is there up-to-dated version of this script?

There is no such script existing. If you add "reliable" to your wishlist.

Gregor

--
http://www.gregorkofler.com
From: Bwig Zomberi on
Beline wrote:
> I tried to find the currect version of universal detection javascript,
> for OS, Browser, and Browser Version(all in one), but find only old
> http://www-archive.mozilla.org/docs/web-developer/sniffer/browser_type.html
>
> Is there up-to-dated version of this script?

Detection based on useragent is old hat, as the useragent can be spoofed.

However I use a similar script for my referrer logs. I don't care for
accuracy.
http://www.vsubhash.com/js/really_ultimate_client_sniffer.js

--
Bwig Zomberi