From: K on
In Word I can set preferences so the first page is different. So far I have
not discovered a way to do that in my Excel 2003? It would be helpful if I
could put a header on the 2nd and 3rd pages that tie them back to the first
page without giving up space on the first page for the same header. Granted,
it would be simple enough to put the title block in the header that
automaticall goes on each page, but that dedicates a great deal of space on
each page when a simplier ID can be used on the following pages. All ideas,
suggestions, and comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, K.
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Can this be for any help:
http://excel.tips.net/Pages/T002187_Using_a_Different_Footer_on_Secondary_Pages.html
Micky

From: K on
Thank You Micky for considering and responding to my post. That's an
excellent suggestion, but it also looks way beyound my skill level. I'll give
it a try and see if I am able. Appreciated the help.
K.