From: perf on
Hi all,

I hope you can help me with this problem (I surfed a lot on the web but I
couldn't find anything about it): I have to disable cut copy and paste in
excel 2007 file expecially for images and shapes objects. for istance, I want
the user to be able to create an arrow, but I do not want him to cut, copy
and paste it.

can it be done?

because office 2007 manages shapes differently from office 2003, and all the
macros I have done so far work well with text but not with shapes.

Moreover, I tried to change the Ribbon with xml and it works fine, but the
problem is that the user can modify the customUI.xml and allow cut copy
again. is it possible to load the xml in protected macro using VBA

thanks in advance,

marco