From: venu madhav on
Hi All,
I've a Web application where I display details in a table. This
table has a double click option which when clicked displays a popup
containing some more details of that particular row. Now I want to
disable double click option on the table until the popup is closed. Is
there any way to do this?
I am using CGI for backend processing and HTML and Javascript
for client side.

Please let me know if u need any further information.

Thank you,
Venu.
From: Joe Nine on
venu madhav wrote:
> Hi All,
> I've a Web application where I display details in a table. This
> table has a double click option which when clicked displays a popup
> containing some more details of that particular row. Now I want to
> disable double click option on the table until the popup is closed. Is
> there any way to do this?
> I am using CGI for backend processing and HTML and Javascript
> for client side.
>
> Please let me know if u need any further information.
>
> Thank you,
> Venu.

In your double-click handler just check to see if the popup is currently
open/visible. If it is, just return without doing anything.
From: SAM on
Le 6/18/10 1:05 PM, Joe Nine a �crit :
> venu madhav wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I've a Web application where I display details in a table. This
>> table has a double click option which when clicked displays a popup
>> containing some more details of that particular row. Now I want to
>> disable double click option on the table until the popup is closed. Is
>> there any way to do this?
>> I am using CGI for backend processing and HTML and Javascript
>> for client side.
>>
>> Please let me know if u need any further information.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Venu.
>
> In your double-click handler just check to see if the popup is currently
> open/visible. If it is, just return without doing anything.

after having focused back the popup
or, at least, indicated why that doesn't more work