From: Andy David {MVP} on
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:30:56 -0800 (PST), daniel(a)tallerworks.com
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have an application which sends out emails via Outlook, (I'm using
>Outlook 2007, Exchange 2003). I am getting warnings that an
>application is trying to send email on my behalf. As an additional
>nicety, Outlook delays the ability to "allow" by 5 seconds. I am
>trying to send out dozens of bills, and this is crippling me. After
>much hunting online, I have discovered many articles that say that the
>"programmatic" preferences in Outlook whereby you can opt to never be
>warned is not effective if you are using Exchange. They say that you
>need to configure this preference in Exchange, but I'm unable to
>locate anywhere to set this preference.
>
>Help! How can I get rid of this warning permanently?
>Thanks.

3rd party software like ClickYes:
http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/

From: Atreju on
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:09:39 -0500, Andy David {MVP}
<adavid(a)pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote:

>3rd party software like ClickYes:
>http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/

Firstly, I can script my own "answer yes" I have many such scripts -
the problem with that is that the dialog box disables the "allow"
button for 5 seconds.

However, the repeated delays crash my billing application so this is
not a feasible measure.

I'm looking for a solution not a work-around.

Thanks.
From: Andy David {MVP} on
On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:25:16 -0500, Atreju
<someone(a)who.hates.junkmail> wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:09:39 -0500, Andy David {MVP}
><adavid(a)pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote:
>

>>3rd party software like ClickYes:
>>http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/
>
>Firstly, I can script my own "answer yes" I have many such scripts -
>the problem with that is that the dialog box disables the "allow"
>button for 5 seconds.
>
>However, the repeated delays crash my billing application so this is
>not a feasible measure.
>
>I'm looking for a solution not a work-around.

Dont use Outlook to send it then. There are plenty of better ways to
send messages from applications using SMTP rather than trying to hook
into Outlook.

That's been a part of Outlook for years, but if there is a way around
it, I would ask in an Outlook newsgroup.