From: Omar López on
Greetings to all

My disk hard is split into two partitions one which has Windows Vista and
other than has nothing but is the largest of the two, the problem is that
Windows does not recognize the largest. Please can someone help me?

Thank you advance

From: Al Campagna on
Omar,
This newsgroup deals with Microsoft Access, a relational
database application.
You'll have better luck posting this question to a newsgroup
that deals with your Vista operating system... to start.
--
hth
Al Campagna