From: AP on
Is there any way of displaying mathematics symbols or equations (in
the format that you would normally find in school textbooks) in a VBA
userform ?

I'm trying to avoid having to laboriously create GIF files for each
symbol or equation just so I can display them in userforms.

Thanks.
From: Gary''s Student on
See:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.programming/browse_thread/thread/ea2b895a7b6cd264/57a127da2b62cbb1?lnk=gst&q=symbols+in+userform