From: Robert Crandal on
So is it generally always a good idea to run code like this:

Userform1.Show
DoEvents ' Always after Userform1.show???

I never really noticed any problems with displaying modal
userforms until I put the Userform1.Show() code into
the Workbook_Open() subroutine and ran the file
in a server type system.

From: Jim Cone on
I tend toward always using it unless the form is unloaded immediately after it is shown.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA