From: Jack on
I experienced a Script Error on my email. In trying to find out about
the problem I came across Registry Easy. I did the free scan and it
found about 800 problems. However it cost $35 to buy the software.
Does anyone have any experience with this software and is it worth the
price? Thanks
From: 98 Guy on
Jack, next time don't multi-post.

You single-posted this to at least three groups:

microsoft.public.win98.internet.browser
microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion
alt.windows98

multi-posting like this is not appreciated by most usenet users.

Learn how to cross-post.

Jack wrote:

> I experienced a Script Error on my email. In trying to find
> out about the problem I came across Registry Easy.

Registry cleaners are a scam, and usually when posts like yours appears
on usenet, there's a moderate to high probability that you are
spamvertizing this product instead of asking an innocent and legit
question about it.

I suspect this in your case because you are not explaining the details
of your actual problem to get a reality-check from us if indeed your
problem could be caused by a problem with your registry. Instead you
are rushing right over your problem and focusing on the registry
product.

You are not even asking if Windows 98 has any native registry-repair
tools, or if there are known/trusted third-party registry repair tools
that are shareware or free.
From: MEB on
On 02/20/2010 02:13 PM, 98 Guy wrote:
> Jack, next time don't multi-post.
>
> You single-posted this to at least three groups:
>
> microsoft.public.win98.internet.browser
> microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion
> alt.windows98
>
> multi-posting like this is not appreciated by most usenet users.
>
> Learn how to cross-post.
>
> Jack wrote:
>
>> I experienced a Script Error on my email. In trying to find
>> out about the problem I came across Registry Easy.
>
> Registry cleaners are a scam, and usually when posts like yours appears
> on usenet, there's a moderate to high probability that you are
> spamvertizing this product instead of asking an innocent and legit
> question about it.
>
> I suspect this in your case because you are not explaining the details
> of your actual problem to get a reality-check from us if indeed your
> problem could be caused by a problem with your registry. Instead you
> are rushing right over your problem and focusing on the registry
> product.
>
> You are not even asking if Windows 98 has any native registry-repair
> tools, or if there are known/trusted third-party registry repair tools
> that are shareware or free.

Judge not least ye be judged.

--
MEB
http://peoplescounsel.org/ref/windows-main.htm
From: Sunny on

"MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
<snip>
> Judge not least ye be judged.
> MEB

Tad rich coming from you ?

From: MEB on
On 02/20/2010 06:08 PM, Sunny wrote:
> "MEB" <MEB-not-here(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <snip>
>> Judge not least ye be judged.
>> MEB
>
> Tad rich coming from you ?

And are you prepping up to be a troll again?