From: Hayek on
eric gisse wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:06:46 -0800 (PST), Albertito
> <albertito1992(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.geocities.com/albertzotkin/usenet_talk.html
>> enjoy :-)
>
> Do you wish to substantiate your lies?

Do you want to state your "visible" contradiction
between a clock being an inertiameter and relativity ?

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/1b58683210372ef0?dmode=source
>
> Still waiting for you to name two examples.

Me too. Still Waiting.

Uwe Hayek.

--
Als ik nu op dit moment geld transfereer [in Belgi�]
naar een
From: eric gisse on
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 03:20:37 -0800 (PST), Albertito
<albertito1992(a)gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>Are you sure two examples would be more than enough
>for you to be convinced that I'm not lying? Ok, here they go,
>
>- Bryan G. Wallace,

....and your evidence that Bryan Wallace was fired for saying things
against relativity is what...?

>- Abhas Mitra.

Despite the obvious crankdom and well-understood _wrongness_ of the
works of Abhas Mitra, he is still employed in India. No evidence he
was fired.

Saying relativity is wrong doesn't get you fired - it gets you funded.
Abject denial of experimental evidence as displayed by people like
you, however, does and should get people fired.

I'm not aware of anyone being fired for this, though. Mostly because
people who are too stupid to understand relativity never make it
through a bachelors in physics, much less a PhD which is what is
required to teach or do research in the field.

Do you have any _ACTUAL_ examples, or are they all made up?

>BTW, have you ever chatted with a DonoShito about
>Relativity? Check it out, it's funny :-)
>http://www.geocities.com/albertzotkin/usenet_talk.html

You can't be much older than 16.
From: "Juan R." González-Álvarez on
Albertito wrote on Wed, 26 Nov 2008 02:32:53 -0800:

> On Nov 26, 10:05 am, "Juan R." González-Álvarez
> <juanREM...(a)canonicalscience.com> wrote:
>> Albertito wrote on Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:06:46 -0800:
>>
>> >http://www.geocities.com/albertzotkin/usenet_talk.html enjoy :-)
>>
>> I prefer donoshito to reply something idiotic and then laugh with
>> his/her/ its dissispirate attempts to delete that wrote :-)
>>
>> --http://www.canonicalscience.org/
>
> That's because you have not checked it out completely. Currently, this
> small app chat includes only 40 regular expressions used by DonoShito.
> Enter with a nick, and try to chat, you will be politely replied by the
> Great DonoShito Troll ! :-)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. I did enter "Eric" and replied :-)

: Hi Eric, old fart

I had a nice chat, very realistic!

--
http://www.canonicalscience.org/