From: Tony Johansson on
Hello!

If I use the NNTP server msnews.microsoft.com
I can't see this new group "microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp"

Does anyone know why this new group is gone ?

//Tony

From: Martin Honnen on
Tony Johansson wrote:

> If I use the NNTP server msnews.microsoft.com
> I can't see this new group "microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp"
>
> Does anyone know why this new group is gone ?

Ongoing process to close down all Microsoft newsgroups
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx

--

Martin Honnen --- MVP Data Platform Development
http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/
From: Tony Johansson on
"Martin Honnen" <mahotrash(a)yahoo.de> skrev i meddelandet
> Tony Johansson wrote:
>
>> If I use the NNTP server msnews.microsoft.com
>> I can't see this new group "microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp"
>>
>> Does anyone know why this new group is gone ?
>
> Ongoing process to close down all Microsoft newsgroups
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx
>

> --
>
> Martin Honnen --- MVP Data Platform Development
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/

Which forum is best represented to this newsgroup

From: Martin Honnen on
Tony Johansson wrote:

> Which forum is best represented to this newsgroup
> "microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp"

I don't think there is a single forum now "replacing" that group, there
are three forums in
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/visualcsharp

And if you are using C# and the .NET framework to do e.g. WPF then there
is forum dedicated to that, as there are many other forums dedicated to
differents parts of the .NET famework.