From: Don Leverton on
I got quite used to using this Add-In for Access97.

I haven't been able to find an Access2007 version as of yet.
Anyone know if this is available?

Already tried to add the A97 (MDE file format) version, but the
program complains that it was designed for a previous version and the
attempt fails.

From: Douglas J. Steele on
I got some hits for http://www.aadconsulting.com/ related to the Access 97
version. Might be worth pinging them to see whether they've updated it (or
can suggest an alternative)

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/djsteele