From: Richard Maine on
e p chandler <epc8(a)juno.com> wrote:

> "eric948470" wrote
> > PROGRAM hmwrk6
> If someone is interested I could work this through and post a revised
> program.

You might want to note the program name and avoid offerring to do *TOO*
much of the work. :-)

Eric's original question seemed quite reasonable. I hadn't even noticed
the program name. The problem description pretty quickly pointed me to
where the problem was (which I guess means it was a good description)
and I barely looked at the rest. His question was well within the
acceptable bounds of helping someone with homework in that he had
clearly done the work and was just looking for help in debugging a
problem.

Revamping the whole program might be a different matter. Of course, it
might also be educational as well. Your call. I just thought you might
want the extra piece of possibly overlooked data in making the call.

domain: summertriangle | -- Mark Twain
From: e p chandler on
"Richard Maine" wrote

>e p chandler <epc8(a)juno.com> wrote:
>
>> "eric948470" wrote
>> > PROGRAM hmwrk6
>> If someone is interested I could work this through and post a revised
>> program.
>
> You might want to note the program name and avoid offerring to do *TOO*
> much of the work. :-)

Thanks for the advice. I'll leave this as an "exercise for the student".
:-).

-- Elliot