From: Brad on
Hi

I am trying to create a formula that will look in column "b2" which will be a reference to a month i.e Jan
then if the answer is Jan, then look in column "h2",
to see if it contains a "1" (it will either contain a "1" or nothing). If it does i need it to take the value out of column G2 (which will be a number) and paste it in the cell im typing the formula into to.

Hope This makes sense

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SharePoint Video Library Template Available For Download
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/223c6e57-f81f-44b3-ab05-5995f2b0ab63/sharepoint-video-library.aspx
From: MH on
this should work
=IF(B2="Jan",IF(H2=1,G2,""))