From: John Spencer on
I don't know at this point.

I am still ticked off at the change. I will find a new home someplace. Not
for Microsoft's benefit, but for the benefit of the people that need help. I
enjoy helping and feel especially good when someone posts back with a thank
you message.

I've used NNTP via Thunderbird for the simple reason that it is efficient for
me to scan through a large number of posts quickly. Most of the web-based
sites slow me down considerably and I find more complex to use.

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County