From: RonTheGuy on
My company has a few MBPs. One of them was running OS X 10.5 and I
upgraded it to 10.6. The video from QT to an external display then
started causing occasional artifacts at high refresh rates. Another MBP
running 10.6 has the same problem. I need to downgrade the older MBP
back to 10.5; what's the best way to do that?
Ron
From: nospam on
In article
<not-15C257.11201223062010(a)24-158-227-212.dhcp.leds.al.charter.com>,
RonTheGuy <not(a)null.invalid> wrote:

> My company has a few MBPs. One of them was running OS X 10.5 and I
> upgraded it to 10.6. The video from QT to an external display then
> started causing occasional artifacts at high refresh rates. Another MBP
> running 10.6 has the same problem. I need to downgrade the older MBP
> back to 10.5; what's the best way to do that?

restore from the backup you made just prior to upgrading.

or, clean install.