From: Carolyn on
When I drag from one cell to the next it puts in the correct forumla (i.e.,
O16+O31 is P16+P31 in the next cell); however, it puts the value from the O
column in the P cell. To get the correct sum in P I have to re-enter the
forumla (P16+P31).

This is also happening with cells that have numbers referring to other
worksheets. If I drag it to the next column it shows the relative change but
puts in the value from the copied cell. I can go into the formula bar and
P68 in Worksheet!P68, hit enter and then correct value appears.

I am working between 07 and 03 Excel and on different computers throughout
the day.

Any ideas
From: Michael_R on
Sounds like your Calculation Option is set to Manual.
In 2007 you set this on the Formula Bar, Calculation options. If you change
it to "Automatic" you should get immediately recalculated results.

Alternatively, if you don't want to change this setting you can manually
recalculate your workbooks by using F9 after copying the formulae.

Michael

From: Carolyn on
Thanks, Michael. That was the answer. As far as I know, I am the only one
who had been in this document and until today everything calculate
automatically so I immediately assumed a more esoteric problem!