From: dykng on
Hi,

Anbody has a driver for a Buffalo LPC-PCM-CLX PCMICA card ?

Old Mudlark
From: Thomas Overgaard on
dykng(a)pacific.net.hk wrote:

> Anbody has a driver for a Buffalo LPC-PCM-CLX PCMICA card ?

I did some googling and found a site in Japanese about your card.

My Japanese is non existant but it looks like you could get your card
working this way:

Theres some Buffalo card present in /etc/pcmcia/config but not your card
so you'll have to add it yourself by adding these lines:
card "Baffalo LPC-PCM-CLX Fast Ethernet Card"
?version "BUFFALO","LPC-PCM-CLX"
?bind "axnet_cs"

So yes it looks like theres a driver for you card (axnet_cs) and if your
using a prebuild Slackware kernel its already there.
--
Thomas O.

From: Thomas Overgaard on
Thomas Overgaard wrote:

> card "Baffalo LPC-PCM-CLX Fast Ethernet Card"
> ?version "BUFFALO","LPC-PCM-CLX"
> ?bind "axnet_cs"

Copy/pasting from a website is never a good idea, it should have been: