From: Toni Gundogdu on
I can no longer maintain the following ports:

* multimedia/abby
* multimedia/cclive
* multimedia/clive
* multimedia/clive-utils
* multimedia/quvi
* multimedia/umph

Perhaps someone reading this list could take them over.

clive-utils could be removed from the collection, altogether.
The project's been inactive for well over a year now and there
have not been any plans to revive it.

In any case, please remove my email from the above ports.
Thanks.

From: Julien Laffaye on
On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Toni Gundogdu <legatvs(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I can no longer maintain the following ports:
>
>  * multimedia/abby
>  * multimedia/cclive
>  * multimedia/clive
>  * multimedia/clive-utils
>  * multimedia/quvi
>  * multimedia/umph
>
> Perhaps someone reading this list could take them over.
>
> clive-utils could be removed from the collection, altogether.
> The project's been inactive for well over a year now and there
> have not been any plans to revive it.
>
> In any case, please remove my email from the above ports.
> Thanks.

Hi,

I am willing to take maintainership of multimedia/cclive.

Best regards,
Julien

From: Wesley Shields on
On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 04:01:19PM +0200, Julien Laffaye wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Toni Gundogdu <legatvs(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > I can no longer maintain the following ports:
> >
> > ?* multimedia/abby
> > ?* multimedia/cclive
> > ?* multimedia/clive
> > ?* multimedia/clive-utils
> > ?* multimedia/quvi
> > ?* multimedia/umph
> >
> > Perhaps someone reading this list could take them over.
> >
> > clive-utils could be removed from the collection, altogether.
> > The project's been inactive for well over a year now and there
> > have not been any plans to revive it.
> >
> > In any case, please remove my email from the above ports.
> > Thanks.

Done.

> Hi,
>
> I am willing to take maintainership of multimedia/cclive.

Done.

-- WXS