From: PajaP on
On Sat, 22 May 2010 22:37:57 +0200 (CEST), starwars
<nonscrivetemi(a)tatooine.homelinux.net> wrote:

>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.privacy.spyware/browse_thread/thread/3fd6b4f32fc833a4/28370ffdc33d2f25?hl=en&q=dustin+cook#28370ffdc33d2f25

Time for me to stop reading the group.
The regulars here are beyond help if they continue to support Dustin
after all these posts. Which I am sure they will.
All are tarred with the same brush
No longer a group I wish to be associated with in any way.
Thanks.
From: starwars on