From: ClassicJF on
I have a workbook containing embedded charts that show the performance of
investment funds (rows as 'series') on a date basis (columns 'category')
which for each worksheet updates the chart(s) dynamically as new data are
added at each new time point. So far so good! However, I have a number of
different worksheets each of which contains a different formula for the cells
in the data array - e.g. '3month %change', or '1yr %change'. Can I define a
single '3d' dynamic reference that is applicable to all the relevant
Worksheets, or must I continue to do this individually for each one?
(alternatively expressed: can one use multi-sheet references within the
OFFSET function? - and if so, how?)
Jethro

Pages: 1
Prev: ranking numbers in a column