From: PFLY on
I have a dynamic named range for a data set that I want liked to a chart.
When I enter the range "Data" in the data range for the chart it accepts it
but when I click back in the data range, the named range is gone.
How can I retain the named range so the chart will update if my data set
expands?
From: Luke M on
You have to input dynamic named ranges in the series tab (under X and Y
values), not the data range tab. Note that syntax is:
='My Workbook.xls'!MyRange
--
Best Regards,

Luke M