From: Grey Old Man on
I am using Excel 2002. I have defined a dynamic data range and am using it in
a pivot table, which works OK.

I have added a new column to the data range, but when I use the pivot table
wizard to update the layout, the new column is not available.

If the range is dynamic, why wont it accept new data?

Thanks in anticipation.
From: Charles Williams on
Is your Dynamic range dynamic for both rows and columns, or just rows?

From: Grey Old Man on
Name=OFFSET('Data'!$A$1,0,0,COUNTA('Data'!$A:$A),COUNTA('Data'!$1:$1))

From: Charles Williams on
It works Ok for me.

Have you refreshed the Pivot Table before using the wizard?