From: Hei Yu on
I am trying to install my Epson CX6400 all-in-one printer on my laptop. I
have WinXP Home. I have downloaded the newest drivers from Epson and the
scanner is working properly but the printer will not install. My computer is
asking for E_DMAI16.DLL but I cannot locate it on my computer or on
Microsoft. Epson told me that this is a system dll and that it should be
listed under C:\Windows\System 32 or C:\Windows\System. Any help? Mahalo
From: sgopus on
You might find it here
http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=212993&action=filfo

From: Hei Yu on
Mahalo! I don't know how you found it but I am grateful that you did. I tried
searching for it on their site myself and came up empty. Your link was the
only way I could get it. Ironically, Epson said it is a Microsoft driver. So
much for manufacturer competency. If you are ever on Oahu, I owe you a cup of
Kona coffee.

From: sgopus on
Glad to see, it solved your problem.

"Hei Yu" wrote:

> Mahalo! I don't know how you found it but I am grateful that you did. I tried
> searching for it on their site myself and came up empty. Your link was the
> only way I could get it. Ironically, Epson said it is a Microsoft driver. So
> much for manufacturer competency. If you are ever on Oahu, I owe you a cup of
> Kona coffee.
>
> "sgopus" wrote:
>
> > You might find it here
> > http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=212993&action=filfo
> >

> > "Hei Yu" wrote:
> >
> > > I am trying to install my Epson CX6400 all-in-one printer on my laptop. I
> > > have WinXP Home. I have downloaded the newest drivers from Epson and the
> > > scanner is working properly but the printer will not install. My computer is
> > > asking for E_DMAI16.DLL but I cannot locate it on my computer or on
> > > Microsoft. Epson told me that this is a system dll and that it should be
> > > listed under C:\Windows\System 32 or C:\Windows\System. Any help? Mahalo

Pages: 1
Prev: CMLS Trace
Next: xp will not boot up