From: Asher_N on
I converted from E2K3 to E2K7 about 3 months ago. 2 months ago, I shut down
the E2K3 server.

Everything seemed OK, until I had to add a new user. He is not showing up
in the OAB. All the proper folders for OAB distribution exist. But they are
empty.

After looking around, from the Fet-OfflineAddressBook cmdlet, I see the
PublicFolderDatabase is still pointing to my E2K3 server.

1) Is there a way to modify that setting.
2) if I bring my E2K3 server up again to try to move the OAB again, what
horrors I am looking at?
3) Can I just delete the OAB and create a new one without messing up my
users?
From: Dgoldman [MSFT] on
You can do all 3.

Dgoldman [MSFT]: http://blogs.msdn.com/dgoldman
Download OABInteg: http://code.msdn.com/oabinteg

From: Asher_N on
OK. So I do I just change the PublicFolderDatabase value? That seems to
be the least fraught with pitfalls.