From: Rog on
>Don't suppose anybody here would know how I could get hold of a copy of an

>article in Everyday & Practical Electronics, July 1998. The Greenhouse
>computer.
>
>I'm guessing this is a lost cause as I'd need the code for the PIC as
well.

>Regards

May have this Practical Electronics, July 1998 but not pic code

Rog

---------------------------------------
Posted through http://www.Electronics-Related.com
From: Ade on
rbay(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.blueyonder.co.uk did gone and wrote:

> >Don't suppose anybody here would know how I could get hold of a copy of an
>
> >article in Everyday & Practical Electronics, July 1998. The Greenhouse
> >computer.
> >
> >I'm guessing this is a lost cause as I'd need the code for the PIC as
> well.
> >
> >Regards
> >

> May have this Practical Electronics, July 1998 but not pic code
>
> Rog

A spot of googling revealed this:

http://www.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/0798.htm

Code is available on the ftp site still.

--
Cheers!
Ade
From: Ade on
spam(a)solutionengineers.com did gone and wrote:

> rbay(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.blueyonder.co.uk did gone and wrote:
> >
> > >Don't suppose anybody here would know how I could get hold of a copy of an
> >
> > >article in Everyday & Practical Electronics, July 1998. The Greenhouse
> > >computer.
> > >
> > >I'm guessing this is a lost cause as I'd need the code for the PIC as
> > well.
> > >
> > >Regards
> > >

> > May have this Practical Electronics, July 1998 but not pic code
> >
> > Rog
> >

> A spot of googling revealed this:
>
> http://www.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/0798.htm
>
> Code is available on the ftp site still.

Bad form replying to my own post.... but: The FTP site address for the
code is here:
ftp://ftp.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/pub/8051

The site where I found the links:

http://mentor.etsit.upm.es/
~macias/docencia/datasheets/varios/soldering/www.epemag.wimborne.co.uk/0
798.htm

(that's probably wrapped, you may need to reassemble the above lines)

HTH

--
Cheers!
Ade