From: Nitram on
Hi,
I am not sure if the is the right forum for this kind of question, but I
wanted to know if the channel models specified in the 3GPP standard (3GPP
TS 36.104, annex B), namely extended pedestrian A model (EPA), extended
vehicular A model (EVA) and extended typical urban model (ETU) use Rician
or Rayleigh fading.

If any of the taps use Rician fading, what would be the corresponding K
factor. I could not find that information going through the document and I
would be surprised if all the taps were using Rayleigh fading. Thank you
for all the help you can provide.

Pages: 1
Prev: book for OFDM
Next: Affine Projection Algorithm