From: CRHIV on
How do you make the column headings where they don't show in data validation
drop down box?
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Assuming the Data validation drop=down relays on a list [range of cells] DO
NOT include that cell while defining the data validation.
Micky

From: CRHIV on
I don't see a way not to include the row of labels that are on the top of the
column. When you set up D-V, it asks for a list, then you pick a column to
look in.

From: Gord Dibben on
Don't pick a column.

Pick a range.