From: RCF on
After using the subtotal command, I want to format the spreadsheet by
inserting blank lines before and after each subtotal and grand total. How
can I do this without manually inserting blank lines; or how can I create a
template with blank lines inserted after each subtotal?
--
RCF
From: Gord Dibben on
Does this work for you?

Option Compare Text
Sub insert_rows()
Dim RowNdx As Long
Dim LastRow As Long
LastRow = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count
For RowNdx = LastRow To 1 Step -1
If Cells(RowNdx, "C").Value Like "*Total*" Then 'edit "C" to suit
Rows(RowNdx + 1).EntireRow.Insert
Rows(RowNdx).EntireRow.Insert
End If
Next RowNdx
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:34:02 -0700, RCF <RCF(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>After using the subtotal command, I want to format the spreadsheet by
>inserting blank lines before and after each subtotal and grand total. How
>can I do this without manually inserting blank lines; or how can I create a
>template with blank lines inserted after each subtotal?

Pages: 1
Prev: Cell Navigation
Next: calculating time