From: Hennerich, Michael on
We added some irq_chip functionality to the ADP5588 GPIO driver.
I wonder whether these symbol should be better exported or not?

ERROR: "set_irq_noprobe" [drivers/gpio/adp5588-gpio.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "set_irq_chip_and_handler" [drivers/gpio/adp5588-gpio.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "irq_to_desc" [drivers/gpio/adp5588-gpio.ko] undefined!

Some other drivers avoid the same issue by preventing the driver being built as module.
Is that the way to go?

Best regards,
Michael

********* Analog Devices GmbH Open Platform Solutions
** *****
** ** Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Strasse 6
** ***** D-80807 Munich
********* Germany
Registergericht M�nchen HRB 40368, Gesch�ftsf�hrer: Thomas Wessel, William A. Martin, Margaret K. Seif