From: rbb on
I know this isn't really the right forum, but I figured maybe somebody on
this board has used this evaluation kit. I've already contacted SI, but
their support sucks.

I've ordered an evaluation kit with the EZRadioPro & I try to start their
WDS3 program (Wireless Development Suite). Anytime I press the "Hardware
Mode" button I get the very descriptive error message: "Connect your device
to the PC". It is connected & powered.

I've reinstalled the drivers & restarted multiple times. Tried several
different PCs with the same results. I've quadruple checked the virtual
COM port is setup as listed in their documentation.
I've tried WDS2.4 with similar failing results.

Anybody ever used this POS and actually was able to communicate with their
evaluation board? If not anybody know where I could find some support,
besides from SI?

Thanks.