From: JT on
Old equator line.
19° 12' 0" N / 96° 8' 0" W Xian
xx N /xx W
30° 3' 0" N / 31° 15' 0" E Cairo
34° 15' 44" N / 108° 56' 16" E Vera Cruz

Somewhere in Atlantic ocean in middle between Veracruz and Cairo
around old equator belt lost city.
From: JT on

http://www.unmuseum.org/atlantis.htm
From: JT on
On 11 Aug, 14:19, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 Aug, 13:59, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Old equator line.
> > 19° 12' 0" N / 96° 8' 0" W Xian
> > xx  N         /xx W
> > 30° 3' 0" N / 31° 15' 0" E Cairo
> > 34° 15' 44" N / 108° 56' 16" E Vera Cruz
>
> > Somewhere in Atlantic ocean in middle between Veracruz and Cairo
> > around old equator belt lost city.
>
> http://www.unmuseum.org/atlantis.htm

Is it possible that Xian Cairo and Vera Cruz is aligned on an older
version of the equator?
They are certainly at close proximity, if a storm of charged particles
entered our solarsystem could they realign the suns and earths
magnetic field adjust earths tilt rotation and equator line?

http://www.solstation.com/stars/sirius2.htm
QUOTE:**********
Because ancient astronomers believed that Sirius was red in color as
late as 2,000 years ago, some investigators wonder if the system may
have a third stellar component, Sirius C, with about five percent of
Sol's mass that implies a spectral type M5-9 in a six-year elliptical
orbit around Sirius A (Benest and Duvent, 1995). A recent search for
faint companions using the Hubble Space Telescope found no supporting
evidence for a large Jupiter or brown dwarf sized object, although the
observed positions of Sirius AB -- Gl 244 AB -- differed from
published orbital elements (Schroeder et al, 2000).
END QUOTE*********

http://nrumiano.free.fr/Estars/fading.html
QUOTE:**********
The novae phenomenon
Consider a white dwarf as part of a binary system. If the other star
is overflowing its Roche's lobe, it means that its outer layers are
within the gravitational field of the white dwarf : the matter of the
envelope can be pulled away by the gravity of the white dwarf.

This matter will condense into an accretion disk around the white
dwarf, and fall upon its surface. When the temperature and the
pressure of this disk is high enough, a thermonuclear reaction will
arise, resulting in a light flash able to radiate as would 10,000
suns : this is called a nova, and can occur at more or less regular
intervals.
END QUOTE*********

So was there a reddish star in Sirius C (now a brown dwarf) or is it
just myth. Maybe it is the white dwarf that cause Sirius A to go Nova
within intervalls?
Could Sirius A going Nova with intervalls cause our Sol go beserk, and
cause havoc upon earth?

JT

From: JT on
On 12 Aug, 09:59, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 11 Aug, 14:19, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 11 Aug, 13:59, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Old equator line.
> > > 19° 12' 0" N / 96° 8' 0" W Xian
> > > xx  N         /xx W
> > > 30° 3' 0" N / 31° 15' 0" E Cairo
> > > 34° 15' 44" N / 108° 56' 16" E Vera Cruz
>
> > > Somewhere in Atlantic ocean in middle between Veracruz and Cairo
> > > around old equator belt lost city.
>
> >http://www.unmuseum.org/atlantis.htm
>
> Is it possible that Xian Cairo and Vera Cruz is aligned on an older
> version of the equator?
> They are certainly at close proximity, if a storm of charged particles
> entered our solarsystem could they realign the suns and earths
> magnetic field adjust earths tilt rotation and equator line?
>
> http://www.solstation.com/stars/sirius2.htm
> QUOTE:**********
> Because ancient astronomers believed that Sirius was red in color as
> late as 2,000 years ago, some investigators wonder if the system may
> have a third stellar component, Sirius C, with about five percent of
> Sol's mass that implies a spectral type M5-9 in a six-year elliptical
> orbit around Sirius A (Benest and Duvent, 1995). A recent search for
> faint companions using the Hubble Space Telescope found no supporting
> evidence for a large Jupiter or brown dwarf sized object, although the
> observed positions of Sirius AB -- Gl 244 AB -- differed from
> published orbital elements (Schroeder et al, 2000).
> END QUOTE*********
>
> http://nrumiano.free.fr/Estars/fading.html
> QUOTE:**********
> The novae phenomenon
> Consider a white dwarf as part of a binary system. If the other star
> is overflowing its Roche's lobe, it means that its outer layers are
> within the gravitational field of the white dwarf : the matter of the
> envelope can be pulled away by the gravity of the white dwarf.
>
> This matter will condense into an accretion disk around the white
> dwarf, and fall upon its surface. When the temperature and the
> pressure of this disk is high enough, a thermonuclear reaction will
> arise, resulting in a light flash able to radiate as would 10,000
> suns : this is called a nova, and can occur at more or less regular
> intervals.
> END QUOTE*********
>
> So was there a reddish star in Sirius C (now a brown dwarf) or is it
> just myth. Maybe it is the white dwarf that cause Sirius A to go Nova
> within intervalls?
> Could Sirius A going Nova with intervalls cause our Sol go beserk, and
> cause havoc upon earth?
>
> JT

Why build a city at 3840 meter above sealevel it can not be very well
suited for agriculture.
http://www.boliviacontact.com/en/sugerencia/tiwanaku.php

I guess that many of the highlanders of Mesoamericas indians was
rather cattlers with lamas producing milk meat, but why you settle for
building a city at 3840 height. Would it not be easier to go where the
fruit is so to speak, and almost all these cities now abandon easier
fruit further down i guess.

Well it seems like all these cities was fairly well populated when you
look at how much architectural work as well as planning it must have
took to build up the terrases and carving gigant megaliths at a height
of nearly 4000 meters above sealevel.

Seems like a waist of effort with todays eyes, yet they all point to
what made them put all the effort into the building of them, only we
chose to close our eyes for it.

I guess if a giant cataclysm catastrophe like a big flood and
worldwide earthquakes occured there would be little to none left of
our puny craftmenship of the 1900 century left.
But the cities and temples in Andes and the pyramids of Xian and Cairo
would still be there, and will still be 10 000 years from now.

JT
From: JT on
On 12 Aug, 11:05, JT <jonas.thornv...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> fruit is so to speak, and almost all these cities now abandon easier
> fruit further down i guess.
>
> Well it seems like all these cities was fairly well populated when you
> look at how much architectural work as well as planning it must have
> took to build up the terrases and carving gigant megaliths at a height
> of nearly 4000 meters above sealevel.
>
> Seems like a waist of effort with todays eyes, yet they all point to
> what made them put all the effort into the building of them, only we
> chose to close our eyes for it.
>
> I guess if a giant cataclysm catastrophe like a big flood and
> worldwide earthquakes occured there would be little to none left of
> our puny craftmenship of the 1900 century left.
> But the cities and temples in Andes and the pyramids of Xian and Cairo
> would still be there, and will still be 10 000 years from now.

A fair guess is that Machu Pich and many of the abandoned highland
cities once again will be populated, maybe time to buy a llama and
small estate in bolivia or peru :D.

JT