From: Chet on
I am trying to find if it is possible to add a custom (a button that I
created myself) button to the Excel 2010 quick access toolbar?

I have a lot of program code that I want to initiate and run quickly
with one click from the toolbar. I don't want to use one of the own
the pre-existing button images that comes with Excel 2010 because I
want to use a custom icon button that will give me a better idea of
the function that I am trying to perform with this macro code.

Is there any easy way to do this? In Excel 2003 it was very easy to
add a custom (that I created) button to any toolbar and then associate
a macro or program code with that and then move it anywhere you wanted
on the toolbar in question.
Chet
From: Ron de Bruin on
In 2007 you can do this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/imageqat.htm

But only 1871 built-in images

I not test it in 2010 so I not know if it is changed
Why not make your own Ribbon tab ???

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

From: Chet on
Yeah I can make my own ribbon tab but can I add my own customized
buttons to it? (I mean buttons that I created myself to represent the
function the code will perform.)... Chet
From: Ron de Bruin on
Yes you can

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

In the RibbonX Tips part there is a example for your own icon

See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/getimage.htm