From: spudnik on
so, what is the difference between Liebniz' *vis viva*, and
your example with the N and the k?

thus:
I know what Thermite (TM) is, and I didn't even googol it.

> Professor Dr Steven Jones, who sacrificed his career at BYU

thus:
if the entagnlement of two Newtonian rocks o'light,
could traansmit information, then it would be some thing, but
they are actually not photons per se.

thus:
more folks should know about this quantumization!
> I no longer accept redshift as a Doppler motion and
> that would have huge consequence to a Tifft quantization.

--BP's next bailout of Wall St. and "the City"
(of London, gated community & financial district), or
the last, if nothing is left of the USA.
http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/chapter-8-the-permian-basin
From: Arindam Banerjee on
On Jul 23, 5:34 am, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> so, what is the difference between Liebniz' *vis viva*, and
> your example with the N and the k?

Those who talk in riddles are usually satisfied with fairy tales!
From: spudnik on
Liebniz's vis viva is half of mvv;
compare to Galileo's linear ideal, but
don't try to disprove his relativity,
til you've gotten off of the boat!

--les ducs d'oil!
http://tarpley.net
From: Arindam Banerjee on

Heard on TV, Hawking is now telling fairy tales.
From: spudnik on
Hawking's got a new set of fairy tales?... well,
he's a part of the Trinity on STTNGeneration, so,
He can do that!

thus: