From: Sauron on
Hello

I have read some white papers about Exchange 2007 Edge Servers and TMG mail
hygiene integration but I still have a question.

I intend to install a 2 servers TMG array and 2 Exchange 2007 hub transport
servers so.... Do I have to configure an EdgeSync for each server? 4 in
total?

EdgeSync TMG1 - HUB1
EdgeSync TMG1 - HUB2
EdgeSync TMG2 - HUB1
EdgeSync TMG2 - HUB2

or I only need 1 EdgeSync?

Can anyone clarify this?

Thanks in advance

Isaac

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4864 (20100213) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You only need one Edge Synchronization subscription for each TMG server and
it doesn't matter from which hub transport server you perform it. You
should probably read this:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb310755(EXCHG.80).aspx
--
Ed Crowley MVP