From: fitz on
Einstein's photon

To see why we have it and what space and time are please click link
below and read:

http://www.amperefitz.com/photon.htm

Fitz
From: waldofj on
On Dec 26, 2:07 pm, fitz <zeus...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Einstein's photon
>
> To see why we have it and what space and time are please click link
> below and read:
>
> http://www.amperefitz.com/photon.htm
>
> Fitz

don't worry, the nice men in the white coats will be there shortly.
From: Ste on
On 26 Dec, 19:07, fitz <zeus...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Einstein's photon
>
> To see why we have it and what space and time are please click link
> below and read:
>
> http://www.amperefitz.com/photon.htm

I think you get around the implications of quantum mechanics by
thinking of waves in the normal way, but understanding that the energy
potential is such that only one discrete packet of energy can be
transmitted and recorded by any machine operating above the size of
atoms.

That way, you explain the wave-like behaviour and the particle-like
behaviour.